Lately, the number of stone patients has been increasing in Nepal as well. Lately, stones have become a common problem. Kidney stones cause back pain, nausea, frequent urination, burning or pain when urinating, and severe abdominal pain when drinking less water. Problems such as unexplained pain, hip pain or lower back pain, etc. are seen.
- Acute abdominal pain.
- Frequent going to the toilet.
–Pain when urinating.
- Bleeding from urine.
–Fever with tremors.
–Do not feel hungry.
Things not to eat
- Do not eat jad, alcohol, cigarettes, beer, honey, gutkha, betel nut, khaini.
- Do not eat food that has slow digestion.
- Do not eat raisins, cashews, strawberries, etc.
- Do not eat spinach greens, tomatoes, greens or greens, eggplant.
-Do not drink cold drinks or soda like Coca Cola, Sprite.
- Do not eat too much salt, canned pickles, papad, coffee, milk tea.
- Since meat contains a lot of protein, it is advisable not to eat meat.